Swiss Cottage School, DRC is committed to supporting developments through the Centre of Excellence. The school works with a number of schools, organisational partners, and third sector organisations to promote our mission for a more inclusive society. We contribute to regional, national, and international conferences, events, and research on best practice for specialist provisions, school culture, and leadership.
We continue to offer training in the following areas:
- Curriculum Intent, Implementation, Impact
- Supporting Pupils with Additional Needs
- Educational Technology as an EdTech50 School and finalist for Apple Distinguished Schools status
- Early Career Framework and Initial Teacher Training as a Strategic Partner for the Central London Teaching School Hub
- Middle and Senior Leadership Training
Swiss Cottage School, DRC was a designated National Teaching School from 2012 up to 2021 when the national programme ended and transitioned to the government’s new Teaching School Hub model. We are a strategic partner for the Central London Teaching School Hub.